lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

Cover letter

Mr. Ricardo MOlina
Delicias Avenue
Residence La Muchachera
Maracaibo venezuela


I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Bs. Student of Rafael’s Belloso Chacin University.
I'm responding to your advertisement in the web page monster.com for want of a Industrial engineer for your model design department.

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in basic knowledge of electronical engineering combined with
knowledge in ergonomics aspects. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you.
I will be contacting you on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Ricardo MOlina.

No hay comentarios: