lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

Job Resume

Ricardo Molina
Address: Delicias Avenue
Residence La Muchachera
Cell-phone: 0414-6390035
E-mail: superricky87@yahoo.com

Objetive

I am a electronical engineer that would be like to propose you different ways to improve and adapt new process using my ergonomics knowledge.
I got Skills to evaluate equipment. I also have verbal skills and I know how to elaborate and interpret manuals instruction.
I can make competent a process by getting familiarized to it and finding the aspects that affect in a negative way the functionality, productivity and production of the product.

Personal Skills
- I’m used to work in teams.
- I consider myself a competent and responsible person
- I’m very organized.- I’m efficient and productive person.
- I’m able to transmit my knowledge to my partners in order to consider all the possibilities and make a great team work.

Skills

- Knowledge about:
* Autocad 2005
* Bilingual
* Fast-reading course


Education Bachelor of Electronical Engineering.
May 2008 to Agoust 2008
Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín University.
Maracaibo, Zulia state, Venezuela

No hay comentarios: